Monday, April 13, 2009

Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose....

Sometimes I have to realize that it is time to open my hands and set certain things free...even when it is scary. It doesn't mean that it is forever...or that it is permanent. Sometimes you just have to let go of the things you fear losing to see what you can discover about yourself. And sometimes you find that the things you are so scared to lose come back to you and you can find something better than you expected. And other times, in the setting free, you get something else that comes to you that you didn't realize was coming.

I know that sometimes in life, you can't always what the right answer is when you have a big decision to make. You have to take actions that will bring you clarity even though you are afraid. Sometimes you want to hold things tightly but that just ends up choking the life out of them. I am learning a lot in my time alone. There are things I need to do right now that I don't want to. Things that are pending that I want resolution to. But I just have to trust my own instinct...and do what I feel is right for myself. No matter how afraid I am.


1 comment:

  1. You're going to get there. Your life is forever evolving. Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete